Monday, July 25, 2011

The Never Aired Scenes of My Last Month in London

At the end of my stay in Kingston Upon Thames, things got extremely busy and I lost all initiative to update this blog.

In honor of my stay in England, I will now tell of my epic last adventures in the country that I have come to love in pictures (mostly because there is too much to write, and I am too lazy to write it)

So here it is, ENJOY!


The Queen's Head Pub <3

Best housemates a gal could ask for










and the last week of my stay, my mum and dad came to visit!







It snowed like CRAZY.








My Birthday Cupcakes!




So many words to describe my semester abroad, but none of them can truly explain what I took away from the experience.

"Our object in travelling should be, not to gratify curiosity, ad seek mere temporary amusement, but to learn, and to venerate, to improve the understanding and the heart." -Gresley

"The joys I have possessed are ever mine; out of thy reach, behind eternity, hid in the sacred treasure of the past, but blest remembrance brings them hourly back."
-Dreyden

No comments:

Post a Comment